Cash for Homes
Need cash for homes? No matter where you are in America, Max Cash Home Offers is here for you. We operate nationwide – and we specialize in cash for homes, allowing you to avoid the traditional real estate market.
We’re always willing to buy homes in any condition. Whether you simply need to sell your home or a piece of rental property quickly, or you’re facing foreclosure, we’re willing to give you cash for homes – and help you sell your property quickly.
We have a great track record, and have purchased thousands of homes across the country. So sell your home to us for cash now, and enjoy the benefits of a fast cash sale.
Cash Sales Vs. Traditional Sales – What’s The Right Choice For Me?
Most people choose to sell their homes on the traditional real estate market – and there’s nothing wrong with that. This is usually the best way to get the most money for your home – as cash offers are typically not as high as a normal real estate offer.
But traditional real estate sales do have disadvantages, such as:
- No guaranteed sale – Even if you have a prospective buyer, there is no guarantee that their financing will come through – and if they find a structural problem with your home before the deal is final, they could even back out entirely.
- High realtor fees – Unless you sell your own home – which takes a lot of time and effort – you’ll have to pay a realtor 3-6% of the value of your home to sell it, which can add up t quite a bit of cash.
- You need to repair and renovate your home – If your home needs serious renovations and repairs, you probably won’t be able to sell it without doing at least some of them yourself. This can be very costly, and take a long time.
- The process can take months – The average listing time for real estate in America is around 70 days. When you factor in the time it takes to list your home and close a sale, this means it can easily take 3+ months to sell a house.
Cash sales help you avoid all of these issues. Cash for homes is a good idea if you need to sell a piece of property fast, if it’s not in ideal condition, or if you simply don’t want to bother with the headache of a traditional sale.
We Can Help You Sell Your Home Fast – Anywhere In America
We operate in just about every major metropolitan area in the United States. In most cases, we can appraise your home within 24 hours of your inquiry – and in some cases, we can do it on the same day that you request a quote.
Cash Sales – Ideal For Tax Trouble, Foreclosures, And More
There are many reasons to choose a cash sale over a traditional real estate sale. If you are facing tax foreclosure for back property taxes, for example, you could sell your home quickly, and repay what you owe – while still getting your equity back.
You can also use a cash sale to sell your home if your loan modification falls through, and you’re worried you can’t make your payments on your mortgage.
Cash for homes is the best way to make the most out of a bad situation – and we can help you in these situations and much more.
How We Value Your Home – Understanding Our Process
Wondering how we value your property when we pay cash for homes? Here are a few factors that could affect the value of your home.
- Curb appeal and interior design – A home that looks outdated, or that has peeling paint, bad landscaping or other aesthetic issues will not usually be worth as much as a brand-new home with great curb appeal.
- Overall home condition – A home that is well-maintained, clean, and requires little maintenance or repairs will command a higher price for a cash sale. In contrast, a home that needs serious repairs will be worth a bit less.
- Modifications and additions – Some additions, like decks, extra floors, or kitchens can add value to your home, as long as they are properly built and up to code. If they are in violation of code, however, they can actually detract from the value of your home.
4 Reasons To Choose Max Cash Home Offers
Still need a reason to get in touch with us, and sell your home for cash? Great – here are four reasons!
- No-commitment quotes – Don’t like the quote we offer? Prefer to sell your home on the real estate market? That’s fine with us. There is never any commitment to sell to us – if you don’t like our offer, just send us on our way!
- Instant cash payments – As soon as you sell your home, you’ll get a check for its entire value, which you can deposit right away. No waiting for bank approval or escrow!
- Industry-leading valuations– We provide the best cash offers in the entire United States. If you’ve already gotten an offer from another cash home buying company, we can beat it!
- Choose your own move-out date – Need time to find a new place to live? You can choose the closing date for your home, or even lease it back from us for several months while you make your living arrangements.
Get A Quote For Your Home Today!
Ready to get started with Max Cash Home Offers? Visit our website now to talk to one of our appraisal agents, and to schedule your appointment! We can visit you within 24 hours – or find a time that is convenient for you.
Don’t wait – enjoy the benefits of cash for homes with Max Cash Home Offers, and sell your property instantly!
Max Cash Home Offers offers instant cash offers on houses nationwide. We do not provide legal or financial advice. For information on foreclosure, eviction or any other legal situation make sure you contact a local attorney.