We Buy Houses
We buy houses in every major city in America. Whether your house is in fantastic shape and you just need to sell it quickly, or even if it has serious structural issues like a leaky roof, water damage, we’ll buy any house in any condition – for cash!
We understand that sometimes times are tough – and you need to sell your home quickly to avoid tax trouble, or if a mortgage modification falls through and you’re at risk of foreclosure. So don’t go through this struggle alone – we buy houses, and we’d love to take a look at yours, and give you a cash quote for its value today! Learn more about what we do – and the benefits of choosing Max Cash Home Offers – below.
Sell Your Home Fast – And Avoid The Traditional Real Estate Market!
There are a number of disadvantages to selling your home on the traditional real estate market.
- High realtor fees – Realtors can charge between 3-6% of the value of your home as their commission, once your home is sold. While this is quite normal – and expected – it means you have to pay a lot of money just to sell your home, which is not ideal if you don’t have much equity.
- Homes take a long time to sell – The average time a home has been on the market in the U.S. over the last year is around 70 days. When you add in the time it takes to prepare your home for a sale, find a realtor, list it, talk to buyers, show your home, and close on a deal, you could be looking at a 3-4 month long sales process.
- Buyers could back out or fall through – Even if your home is about to sell, a buyer could back out if they can’t get approved for a loan, or if there is a problem with the home revealed after inspections are complete.
- You usually have to renovate your home before a sale – Most buyers aren’t interested in “fixer-uppers”. If your home has more than just minor cosmetic problems, you’ll have to fork over money to get contractors to fix it up – which take a lot of time, and isn’t convenient.
For these reasons (and quite a few more), it may make sense to avoid the real estate market entirely, and simply choose a cash sale from a company like Max Cash Home Offers.
Get An Offer For Your House Within 24 Hours
We buy houses fast! It’s our specialty. We work in just about every major city and region in the United States, so we can always come to your home quickly – and make you a reasonable offer.
In most cases, we’ll be able to come to your home within just 24 hours, though it may take longer if you’re somewhere more remote. In addition, we can sometimes offer same-day visits, if we already have an agent in the area! This makes things easy and convenient for you.
Need To Sell A Rental Property? We’ve Got You Covered!
It can be very difficult to sell a rental property – particularly if the current tenants are breaking their lease and facing eviction, or if they have damaged it in some way. But if you don’t want to go through with the legal trouble of evicting the tenants – which can take months – there is a better option!
You can sell your property for cash with Max Cash Home Offers. Then, you won’t have to worry about dealing with troubled tenants or evictions– and you can focus on your other rental properties.
Three Factors That Affect The Value Of Our Offer
Wondering how we value your home when we buy houses? Here are a few of the factors that we take into account.
- Structural integrity – Serious structural issues can reduce the value of a home by quite a bit. We buy houses in all conditions, but if there is a serious issue like a damaged chimney, a leaking roof, or major water damage and plumbing problems, the offer will reflect these issues.
- Quality and age of major appliances – Major appliances like air conditioners, furnaces, water heaters, and kitchen appliances are taken into account when we make an offer. Older, outdated, or failing appliances may reduce the value of your home.
- Cosmetic appearance and “curb appeal” – The curb appeal of a home is very important. If your home needs to be redone, or it has minor cosmetic flaws, this may lead to a lower quote. However, if you’ve recently renovated, you’ll get a higher offer.
Why Choose Max Cash Home Offers? The Benefits Of A Cash Sale
Wondering why you should sell your house to us? Here are just three reasons.
- You choose your own move-out date– If you need to stay in your home, you can either lease it back from us, or choose a move-out date that works for your particular needs.
- Get your cash fast – You don’t have to wait for money to leave escrow, or worry about when the bank is going to send you your cash. You get a check from us as soon as you sell your home, and you can deposit it right away. It’s just that simple!
- Fast, guaranteed sale – There is no risk that we’ll “back out” or get cold feet – unlike a traditional real estate buyer! We buy houses in all conditions, in all neighborhoods, and in every situation – guaranteed.
Get Started With A Cash Sale Now – Contact Max Cash Home Offers
Whether you’re facing foreclosure and need to sell your home quickly, you’re in tax trouble, or even if you just need to sell a piece of property fast because you’re moving away from your current city, we can help.
Visit our website now– and find out how quickly you can sell your property with Max Cash Home Offers.
Max Cash Home Offers offers instant cash offers on houses nationwide. We do not provide legal or financial advice. For information on foreclosure, eviction or any other legal situation make sure you contact a local attorney.